I think my photos for this week’s scavenger hunt could have been placed under more than one theme with reflection and memories being the overarching themes. But isn’t that the nature of photographs … capturing our memories of the day and often times moving us to deeper reflection when we happen see these images later.
a photograph of me and my 3 boys in earlier days
Every doorway, every intersection has a story... Katherine Dunn
The boys wanted to sit next to each other at lunch and were practically sitting on each other's lap by the end. There's a lot of love between these two.
My oldest son's eyes are lovely to photograph ... so very bright and reflective ... and often lost in thought
the planets aligned ... silhouette is the theme for my 52-week self-portrait project, too
a decoration left in the dining room from 2 Christmases past
Visit Ramblings and Photos by Ashley Sisk to see how others interpreted this week’s themes.
Here are the themes for next weekend’s challenge:
- Texture (current Mortal Muses’ prompt)
- Fog (Exploring with a Camera prompt – linky open starting February 2nd.)
- Button (PieniLintu’s suggestion)
- Beverage or Drink (PieniLintu’s suggestion)
- Seventies (PieniLintu’s suggestion – could be interpreted as vintage 70’s image/product, a person in their 70’s or 70’s processing)