It’s been 3 weeks since I’ve participated. The boys decorated the tree Saturday morning and, lo and behold, I had 3 out of the 5 theme shots. Frosty was taken back in late Nov, I’m afraid. And Quiet was shot for my other blog. No matter. It feels good to have posted something this week. I can’t wait to see everyone’s interpretations.
1. holiday colors
2. winter icon
3. a tree – Can you tell that the boys decorated the tree (with a little help from Daddy)?
4. quiet – Exactly half a second of quiet with LittleR Dude. Before and after this shot, not so much.
5. my favorite color – To be honest, a multi-coloured image would be more accurate but, since I have a photo of my rich, dark brown floor (which I love), today it’s dark, brown : )
- Winter (next week’s Paper Mama theme)
- BW with Selective Coloring (December 2010 Photo Hunt Item)
- The Wind (Becca’s Suggestion)
- Framed (Sarah’s Suggestion)
- Remember When (Dina’s Suggestion – this can be a Flashback)