It’s that time of the week again. My favourite photo challenge at Ramblings and Photos by Ashley Sisk. When I saw the themes last weekend, I breathed a sigh of relief. Everything seemed doable. But as always, I left it a bit too late and had to scramble to put this together. I seem to have fallen off my groove with the big fancy camera and used my little compact digital for the last 2 shots.
1. self-portrait – No young child or animal was hurt during this very brief “jump” photo shoot for my 52-week project. My ego, however, was badly bruised.
2. handmade – The boys and I made a couple of these Wednesday evening. Not quite as spiffy as Ashley’s crown from The Paper Mama, I’m afraid.
3. orange – Not the crown but LittleR Dude’s shirt. Just needed to show off his crown, too.
4. candle – Kaboom!
5. traffic signal or signs – I don’t get out much so this is all I’ve got.
- The View Above (next week’s Paper Heart Camera theme)
- Something Hot (November 2010 Photo Hunt)
- Something Cold (November 2010 Photo Hunt)
- Electronic (Mandy’s suggestion)
- Sparkle (Mandy’s suggestion)