I only had only 2 photos (#3 and #4) taken for this week’s hunt just before sending the boys up for a bath/shower tonight but I wanted to participate since I missed last week’s challenge. The other 3 were taken only moments ago.
1. side lighting – The hubby in front of his computer.
2. jack o lantern – I should have grabbed the tripod for shot.
3. faces formed in nature
4. sunset – This is as close to a sunset that I got this week. We don’t have much of a view from our house.
5. warm – Nothing warms my tummy like my hubby’s homemade pumpkin pie. Yum!
Check out Ramblings and Photos by Ashley Sisk to see other photo hunt entries:
Here are themes for next weekend’s challenge:
- The 5 Senses
- Child/Children (October 2010 item)
- Dining(October 2010 item)